What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder and lightening and rain, Oh, my!

Last night and this morning. It's the first sign that summer is ready to start. All winter long I only heard a little thunder once!

Above freezing, sun is out for the second day in a row. Oh please oh please let the sun STAY out!!! It makes a huge difference to moods and attitudes. The snow mountains are now small enough for me to see over when I go to turn the corner in the car now! Spring MUST be coming.

Perfect. Not a cloud, rich green trees mostly filled out. I agree, Alix. I'm so tired of feeling gloomy for no good reason. I like my mood today though, but I definitely need more than one day of it.

Rocklobster...this one's for you.

Attachments

• winter.jpg
    winter.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 155
Dunno - been head down tail up for 3 days and expecting more of the same until the Gala next Saturday. 350 people, 4 courses, 10 items on the entree line and a vegan bought a table for 10! See you after the 9th, LOL.

It's 1 C and overcast. Forecast is for mixed snow and rain overnight. I'm on the edge of a Nor'easter that is bringing snow 200 km east of me and lots of snow to New Brunswick.

I guess it's Mother Nature's idea of an April Fools Joke. :LOL:

It's 1 C and overcast. Forecast is for mixed snow and rain overnight. I'm on the edge of a Nor'easter that is bringing snow 200 km east of me and lots of snow to New Brunswick.

I guess it's Mother Nature's idea of an April Fools Joke. :LOL:
Good Luck with your gala dinner. Hope the snow does'nt deter your numbers for the gala dinner.

So...today is going to be in the low 70s but the snow is due to get here tomorrow or Monday and the temp. will drop at least 30 degrees. I will enjoy today-the calm before the storm. Typical spring weather in the rockies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom