What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
55F but it feels cold here in South Dakota.Windy.The sun is shining....One can never decide to wear a spring jacket or warm fleece coat.

Miserable. Cool for this time of the year, not even 50F. We're also having severe rains, which have resulted in unprecedented flooding. Many areas are being evacuated and the U.S. Corps of Engineers is getting ready to blow a hole in a levy to relieve pressure on already flooded areas.

We've been getting 2-4 inches of rain a day for days and days. The flood gates were put into the floodwall in Paducah and, now, the water is about to go OVER the wall. They're beginning to evacuate downtown Paducah. The gazebo where Glenn and I were married will be under water.

It's a mess here and so sad.

Miserable. Cool for this time of the year, not even 50F. We're also having severe rains, which have resulted in unprecedented flooding. Many areas are being evacuated and the U.S. Corps of Engineers is getting ready to blow a hole in a levy to relieve pressure on already flooded areas.

We've been getting 2-4 inches of rain a day for days and days. The flood gates were put into the floodwall in Paducah and, now, the water is about to go OVER the wall. They're beginning to evacuate downtown Paducah. The gazebo where Glenn and I were married will be under water.

It's a mess here and so sad.
I am so sorry to hear about your bad fortune. We will keep you & your family in our prayers.

Odd color in the sky, I think they call it, "Blue" and there is this really bright light, not sure what it is, much brighter than the Moon. 70F...wow...

95F & VERY HUMID here in South Dakota. Severe thunderstorm warnings predicted with possibility of tornado's, it's moving NE into Minnesota.

I wondered where this went. Mid to upper 90s every day. NO breeze. Some rain showers with about 5 minutes of breeze. YUCK!

Our afternoon temperatures are hovering around 90F+. My backyard rain gauge showed more than 10" in the past week starting June 24. Rainy season is definitely here. We joke about it being Monsoon season here in south Florida, but I was wondering about our DC friends in India -- how many inches in a week would fall in a real Monsoon season? :question: From what I read on Wikipedia, the time of year is approximately the same as ours.

It's early yet, so I have the windows open and the front door propped open with a shoe. I know I'll have to run the A/C, but will stall as long as possible.

The heat would be easier to bear if there were at least a little breeze, but strangely enough there hasn't been much for about a month. I say strangely because living so near the Gulf of Mexico again, as I have for much of my life, I'm used to there being a breeze most of the time.

It's just about 12:30 here and it's sunny and 76 with a slight breeze, beautiful and perfect. I love days like these. Just wish I didn't have to work!!

This is South Carolina's 36th (possibly 35th?) day in a row with a high of over 90. It has been hot, humid, and miserable. It is supposed to be 95 today and close to 100 tomorrow and the 4th. We have A/C, but the sun still blazes through the house and heats us up at times. Nothing like outside though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom