What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot day today. It is 10:30 p.m. and it is calm and 78 degrees! We are sitting out on the deck. Lots of stars showing tonight! Beautiful!

I have bowed to, thanked, given praise to, and pretty much done everything short of sacrificing a small animal to the Humidity Gods, but weather has been so nice the past couple of days here in NOVA.

It is all supposed to go down hill by Wednesday though. . . damned Summer.

60 degrees at 10 am in Missoula, sun is shining. The cats are in the window charging their solar batteries.

Ours here in Iowa is similar to Simonbaker's. Thermometer shows 89, and it's to get to mid 90’s with heat index in the 100's, no rain or relief in sight.

I'm in Maine right now and it has been in the 80's feels great to me, but everyone here is going on about how hot it is. I had forgotten what it is like to be a Mainer in the summer, this feels really hot to them!

We had a little bit of sun today after yesterday's all day rain and evening of thunder and lightning. They are saying we had our summer....two days last week. Showers and clouds are the main things to look forward to into the first week of August.

It's 5 a.m. and raining with thunder and lightening. I've got the windows closed and the a/c running for now because the rain is blowing towards the windows and it's stuffy inside.

I've opened up the windows, but even at 76° the humidity is 94% and there isn't a breath of wind. I'll probably have to run the a/c just to get it feeling comfortable. :(

Still holding at 76°, but humidity is up to 95% and no breeze. I tried the windows open, but it was too uncomfortable. The forecast is for a high of 90°.

Fortunately, this apartment holds the cooler a/c temperature so I only have to run it for 20 minutes or so, then turn it off for a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom