What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah! Had the hot flash while I was riding in a wonderfully air conditioned car...I wanted to stay in the car until I got pneumonia.

NW Arkansas, 3:15 a.m. - 75 degrees, 94% humidity, calm wind, clear skies.

Mostly sunny and warm into the 90s all day.

It is about 25 degrees celcius
Thank goodness it's come down

Lol we shared the heat wave America and weather never stops at the border

Love Canada!

Hot as blazes again today. 93 plus HI. Didn't bother with the pool today as yesterday it was like bathwater.

90 & HOT. The humidity is better today. Opening the door feels like the inside of an oven.

Strangely, it was about 80 degrees, but breezy and nice. Yesterday, I think we had what is known as a microcell - hurricane like wind, rain, hail, etc. and then it left and was humid. Rained again last night, but today......

simonbaker said:
Close enough..eh?

I just watch your weather report, and figure it will be ours in a few hours! Better predictor than the weather guy!

NW Arkansas, 3:30 a.m. - 78 degrees, 79% humidity, partly cloudy, wind SE at 5 kts.

Today, sunny and hot, high of 97.

Cooler today with a high expected of 88°. The report says there's an 80% chance of rain all day, but the clouds I'm seeing have no substance, just wispy right now.

We recieved 5.5 inches of rain last night. There is alot of flooding in town. They had to close the interstate south of us due to flooding. It was a real electrcal night, so much lightening. All the hail & damaging winds went north of us here in SE S.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom