What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the mid 70's and very breezy..nice work in the yard weather...

kadesma, blowin in the wind:rolleyes:

It was a beautiful warm, windy day here. It's my 18th anniversary today (D-Day!), and this is almost an exact copy of my wedding day.

BC

BlueCat said:
It was a beautiful warm, windy day here. It's my 18th anniversary today (D-Day!), and this is almost an exact copy of my wedding day.

BC

Congradulations, Bluecat!!!
1.gif

Happy Anniversary!!
8.gif

BlueCat said:

BC
Happy Anniversaru Cat:clap:
kadesma:)

it's hot here. especially upstairs. i had to unplug my air conditioner to charge my cell phone.
it was hailing earlier!

We had terrible thunderstorms all afternoon and evening yesterday. I was hoping it would cut the heat and humidity but it's bad again today. They're calling for a high of 92 and already the humidity is 89%.

GB, can I come use your pool?!?! :)

PAB you are more than welcome to use it. I will even fire up the grill :chef: I think today will be the first day I will get to go in the pool. I spend a lot of time cleaning it yesterday so it is looking good. The water temp is about 70 right now and the temp outside is 74. It will easily get into the 80's today. I have a conference call at noon. If only I had bought my waterproof phone already, I could have been on the call while floating. Maybe I will buy it in time for next weeks call :)

it's HOT here again. my cell phone is all charged up, so i have my a/c plugged in again.
i'm gonna go ask my neighbor a few houses down from here if i can swim in thier pool in exchange for babysitting thier kiddo.
i might just ask my next-door neighbor if i can swim there, but i don't know if they're home or not.

chilly.. around 55 degrees, cloudy.. gray... icky.... looks like the rain will be back any second.

It was 28 degrees F. here at my house this morning. We had snow about 6,000 feet plus. I wore a sweatshirt all day!! It is supposed to be shorts weather. What is up with this cold, windy, snowy, weather we have had this week!!

9.gif

same here texas. it was hot hot hot yesterday. the thermometer was reading at 100 degrees but i don't think it was quite that hot. i think it was about 94.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom