What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NW Arkansas, 4:30 a.m. - 72 degrees, 84% humidity, clear skies, calm.

Today mostly sunshine, hot, high of 94.

The tropical storm has moved a little north and is now windy (30 mph) and rainy. Storm watch and tornado watch.

The "eye" area is to the west of here, but still below Louisiana. Instead of falling apart, the storm has gotten pretty well defined.

Selkie, you're north of me, so you just might get some foul weather if the storm keeps moving northward.

Mild temp - 67 - and overcast this morning...only supposed to get into the mid-80's today..

It's a nice cool 62F at 6:40 am in SE South Dakota. Beautiful weather predicted for Labor Day weekend.

...Selkie, you're north of me, so you just might get some foul weather if the storm keeps moving northward.

I think it's going to move east before it gets this far north. I'll just have more sunshine and high temperatures. I'm soooo tired of summer!

Latest update is even more northward. Had some heavy winds and rain. The wind coming in under the front door had my 5 X 7 carpet rippling like it was about to take off!

I'm really enjoying having the window open in the middle of the day.

Currently 77 in eastern Iowa, a wonderful change from yesterday's oppressive temps. The rain we were supposed to get passed us by, we sure need it.

All right! Finally a nice Iowa rainstorm! But the satelite's wiped out....

The storm has lost a lot of it's rain, but it still very well defined. Winds today are expected to be between 28 and 34 mph all day.

NW Arkansas, 5:45 a.m. - 71 degrees, 73% humidity, overcast, wind NW at 5 kts.

Mostly cloudy with 60% chance of afternoon thunderstorms and high of 79.

The sky is getting that sickly yellow/green tint, and the wind is picking up and making the trees dance. Here comes the next band of TS Lee (Yep, it's got a name.)

The sky is getting that sickly yellow/green tint, and the wind is picking up and making the trees dance. Here comes the next band of TS Lee (Yep, it's got a name.)

That sickly colored sky reminds me of tornado weather... not that one always appears, but when they do, it's often a greenish sky.

There were tornado watches yesterday, but not today.

It rained and blew for awhile, calmed down awhile and looks like it's revving up again. It may not be a really strong storm, but it sure is well formed. There's a definite eye.

I've seen much worse rain accumulation here.

I'm enjoying the kaleidescopic skies, but not worried about the storm.

We went from oppressive summer heat to fall today, 67, sunny, and breezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom