What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a gorgeous day! 78, went to the pool for the last time. We close it for the season tomorrow. :(

Severe weather warnings, we are starting to get the side swipe from hurric katia, wind gusts are already up to 72 mph. We had plenty of warning, we all spent yesterday helping our neighbors to pick their apples ect,we took down the hanging baskets. The chain saw was primed and tested. Bugger as we speak one of my neighbors plum trees has dropped and our sunflowers are history.:mad:

NW Arkansas, 5:00 a.m. - 59 degrees, 90% humidity, clear skies, calm.

Expected to be hot with a high around 90.

Severe weather warnings, we are starting to get the side swipe from hurric katia, wind gusts are already up to 72 mph. We had plenty of warning, we all spent yesterday helping our neighbors to pick their apples ect,we took down the hanging baskets. The chain saw was primed and tested. Bugger as we speak one of my neighbors plum trees has dropped and our sunflowers are history.:mad:

hang in there, bolas! it sounds like you are well prepared for katia's tricks. and with these gale force winds raging, some of your welsh neighbors are remarkably still managing the rescue of many hundreds of migrating birds struck down out of the skies by katia....:)

Waiting impatiently for sweater weather...

Me too, Princess Fiona!

I am sooo tired of the heat and air conditioning electric bills. I had the windows open last night. It's so nice to get some fresh outside air into the house!

I will thoroughly enjoy the cooler weather when it arrives this year!

Bolas! Good luck with the storm! Tie yourself to the ground! :LOL:

Good Luck, keeping you in my thoughts, Bolas. I'm glad I saved a picture of your sunflowers. Take care and keep in touch when you can.

Well, my furnace just kicked in, that should tell you most of the story! LOL! Its beautifully clear right now, the sky is that gorgeous blue you only get in the fall. I doubt we're in double digits yet, but its supposed to be warmish this afternoon. Right now, brrrr!

Stop by my house and pick me up PF! I'll go with you! :LOL:

I am sooo tired of this heat! :wacko:

The A/C has again been running almost all day. :mad:

90F right now outside. :rolleyes:

The electric company loves me. :(

That would be a 96 hour drive...42 down, 42 back and then 12 up to Alix's...and trying to smuggle you across the border...:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom