What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday felt almost like summer - today is supposed to be 76. Probably as soon as we get used to the warm weather, it will take a nosedive. I hope I don't lose my plants with such erratic weather patterns.

sunny and 60 degrees! On that note, I am sure after this teaser we will have temps below zero and 2 inches of ice sometime this week.... Gotta love the weather in KS!

It was so windy I had to go out and take down all my hagning baskets on the patio..It tore the mesh cloth cover over the other patio completely off and it's gone, not even in sight...What a mess..Plus I've had the lights go off 6 times today, really is a pain, I'm hoping the lights stay on now as the prime rib is cooking and I'd hate to have it Moooo when served :LOL:

kadesma

Last edited:
humid and gloomy...YUCK! I wish it was cold enough, 40s at least, so we could enjoy some hot cocoa and actually wear some warm-ups down here in the south. We took out our summer t-shirts and shorts last week. Blah!

unusally warm this time of year. it was in the upper 40's today. was drizzling this morning but in the afternoon it was partly sunny

Yesterday was either the hottest or 2nd hottest day ever recorded in Sydney (depending on which news you watched!) When we drove home from a friend's pool at 6pm the outside temp was still 43 C and it got up to about 45 during the day (I'll try to convert to F) Oh boy just converted!! 45 is 113 F!!! There was a hot westerly wind blowing all day and there wasn't much humidity so some bushfires started which was terrible but luckily we got a southerly around 10pm and have had some rain today so its lovely now.:LOL:

mrsmac said:
Yesterday was either the hottest or 2nd hottest day ever recorded in Sydney (depending on which news you watched!) When we drove home from a friend's pool at 6pm the outside temp was still 43 C and it got up to about 45 during the day (I'll try to convert to F) Oh boy just converted!! 45 is 113 F!!! There was a hot westerly wind blowing all day and there wasn't much humidity so some bushfires started which was terrible but luckily we got a southerly around 10pm and have had some rain today so its lovely now.:LOL:

WOW! That's hot! Glad to hear you got some rain to cool off! The temp here in Kansas is 45 degrees (I wish I could convert that to 65 :mad: ), so it looks like we are probably on a downward slope and it is going to start getting colder here.

Speaking of our friends from Australia, where's Brooksy? :ermm:

5.gif
IT'S RAINING ON US!!!
5.gif
MORE, MORE!!! WOOHOO!!!

It was a short lived one for now, It was just a small one, but, there is more on the way. If we can just get everything wet, we can rest a little easier with the fires.

It is cold here but very clear...the moon is beautiful!!! Snow on the ground and no wind. All in all, it is a perfect winter evening!

It is very windy now - blowing in some of the stuff others of you have already had and passed on. Temps tonight are low 30's/upper 20's - very cold for us. We are supposed to go to a cookout at 6pm - I'm thinking it will be too cold. There will be a huge bonfire, so we may go just for a bit and see how comfortable/uncomfortable it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom