What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to a cool 55F in SE S.D. this morning. It's a windey morning out there. At least we don't have to shovel wind.

Man oh man, I could get used to this nice fall weather!

52F this morning at 8am.

No air conditioner running now for 3 days. Hallelujah!

I'll bet the beach-goers don't care for it, but I do!

Blankety blank freezing! Its raining and about 9º!! That's about 49F for you folks in the US. Brrrr!

A beautiful fall day nice breeze & the sun is shining. It's 78F now in SE S.D. High of 86 today.

It's 66F this morning. Not as cool as Timothy's neck of the woods, but I'll take it.

You folks in southern Florida have much better weather in the winter time here. We have our usual two to four week freezes here in the northern half of the sunshine state. This winter, throw some of that warm air my way, will ya? :LOL:

I sure love having fresh air in the house again. The windows were shut *way* too much this summer!

Right now, it's 78F, blue skies and a light breeze out of the north. Florida postcard weather! :)

You folks in southern Florida have much better weather in the winter time here. We have our usual two to four week freezes here in the northern half of the sunshine state. This winter, throw some of that warm air my way, will ya? :LOL:

I'll see if I can spare some along about January. :D

In the 80's in SE S.D. Very windy. Alot of fires being reported on the tv news. Harvest in the fields along with high winds & extremely dry. High risk time for fires here.

Of course, what am I doing? Heading for that pee-pour (literally) weather in Florida. So I'm hide-bound to enjoy this weather as much as I can. By the time I get back (in two weeks), who knows what we'll have here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom