What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark. Glad I walked earlier. 51, and the wind finally died down along the Mighty Mississippi.

I bet it got cooler, too and folks started to feel drowsy...thinking about bed linens...it's a mind control conspiracy!!!!

40, dark, damp, cold, no heat until November 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is nice having the heat included in the rent until you hit the last couple of weeks before they turn it on in the Fall and the first couple of weeks in the Spring before they turn it off. A couple more weeks and I will have the windows open and be complaining about the tropical heat.

Alone in a world so cold? Maybe I'm just too demanding. Maybe I'm just like my father, too bold. Maybe you're just like my mother. She's never satisfied ...

Prince - When Doves Cry

Fog!!! Lots of thick white fog. It says the temp is 68°. but with 99% humidity feels pretty darn warm.

40, dark, damp, cold, no heat until November 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is nice having the heat included in the rent until you hit the last couple of weeks before they turn it on in the Fall and the first couple of weeks in the Spring before they turn it off. A couple more weeks and I will have the windows open and be complaining about the tropical heat.

This won't help you for this year, but it would for next year and all the following years:

Portable, Oil Filled Radiator

I own two of these and they heat my living room area and bedroom with no problem. It's the only heat I have. They cost almost nothing to operate.

PM me if you want the details.

It's been a cold day in SE S.D. today. The high temp. was only 54F. Overcast with a real damp feeling outside.

It is 5:30 pm and windy and 40 degrees. Tonight will be dark and cold! Freeze warning. Cover the plants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom