What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
48 all day, mostly clear...spent all day in the doctors office or waiting for prescriptions.

I'm getting up early tomorrow, it's supposed to be foggy! Yipee!!!

74° at 6 p.m. with a low expected tonight of 54° and wind with gusts to 45 mph.

Tomorrow's high is forecast at only 67°. Still nice enough, but starting to act like it wants to be chilly. I'm not ready yet. I need a much longer Autumn. :(

46 and getting dark and windy. Will forgo the walk and do the recumbent bike instead. My feet haven't unthawed from work yet.

3" of rain yesterday; tornado warnings from midnight last night til 6 this morning. Right now, drizzly and 79 degrees.

Aha! The epidemic continues!

Seems to happen about the same time everyday, give or take an hour...

Beautifully foggy this morning, 28 degrees, hopefully there is some hoar frost that will sparkle in the sunlight when it finally decides to show up over the mountain.

63° and off and on windy. Just a little nippy, windows only part way open. If there weren't a breeze, they'd be all the way open. Beautiful fall weather. I hope it lasts awhile.

It was 32F at 8 am this morning. I don't think it made it up to 50F today for a high. Now, at 7 pm, it's 42F. Time to dig out the winter coats in SE S.D.

Got up to a balmy 48, now it's cold (and dark) again here along Ol' Man River.

63F right now with a low of 54 expected. A low in the high 40's tomorrow night is expected! Yipeeeeeee!

I'm loving all the fresh air in the house. I missed it badly during the "air-conditioner" months.

Most of the reason I love to camp is because of having wonderful fresh air to breathe. It always makes me eat too much though....:pig: :LOL:

41 here, covered the remaining peppers and cherry toms. Supposed to be our first freeze tonight.

12C (~54F) and light rain. Earlier today, while I was driving home, we had thunder and lightening and heavy rain and hail. It was scary.

I finally got to wear my long sweater! It was 26 degrees when I went to work. Drizzles off and on this afternoon and now it's 47 and falling fast.

I'm going to see if I can turn the thermostat down a little, again. There is no happy medium for one person who sleeps hot and another who sleeps cold. I guess I wouldn't mind so much if Shrek didn't toss the covers off later when he gets too hot.

Cold morning, 28F. Beautiful day, high of 73F. Starting to cool off at 6 pm..65F. Overall, a beautiful day in SE S.D. with the sun shining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom