What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raining again here. And it's the bonfire and fireworks at the local park tonight. Don't think I'll be going if this weather stays. It is only light rain, but I think I'd rather be at home cooking and drinking my cider in the warm! ;)

NW Arkansas, 6:15 a.m. - 39 F., 79% Humidity, Clear Skies and WNW wind at 3 kts.

Expected to be sunny all day with a high of 62 F. (Wonderful Fall weather! The color of the trees reached their peak about 4-5 days ago, but there's still plenty to admire.)

Bouncing down with rain! Glad I didn't decide to go to the local bonfire, and instead I'm cooking a mushroom and rice one pot, whilst drinking cider, in the warm :)

We started out at 29°, then got up to 60 and sunny. And now, once again, it's dark.

NW Arkansas, 5:00 a.m. - 45 F., 86% humidity, Cloudy, Wind SSE at 13 kts.

Mostly sunshine expected, windy, high of 63 F.

I keep a thermometer on the window sill by the open window. 62°, but it's hard to tell what the day will be like. It's supposed to be sunny, but is mostly cloudy. I can see a little bit of blue sky, but not much.

There's no wind, so it's comfortable, inside at least.

I keep a thermometer on the window sill by the open window. 62°, but it's hard to tell what the day will be like. It's supposed to be sunny, but is mostly cloudy. I can see a little bit of blue sky, but not much.

There's no wind, so it's comfortable, inside at least.

Same thing here, Zhazara. 61.7F out and overcast. Loving the cool nights.

Cold. Very cold. Rain has stopped for now. Thankfully I'm all warm and tucked up in bed watching Breaking Bad before I start cooking :)

Nice and cool...haven't been outside, yet. I wish I could get Shrek to wear socks and a sweater and let me open the windows a bit.

we are enjoying a crisp, cool sunny day (52 deg.) here in central virginia. it will be so nice to have daylight showing up a whole hour earlier tomorrow morning....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom