What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunny and cold today, temp dropping fast. 32 right now. I broke out the winter jacket.

Right now it's 39 and mostly cloudy, but I don't see any hint of sun. The mountain areas are really getting pounded with snow right now. On the news, they act like it's some new development, when the mountains areas ALWAYS get a ton of snow. I think people should know that by now.. it's like.."DUH."

Right now it's 39 and mostly cloudy, but I don't see any hint of sun. The mountain areas are really getting pounded with snow right now. On the news, they act like it's some new development, when the mountains areas ALWAYS get a ton of snow. I think people should know that by now.. it's like.."DUH."

It snowed last night and then it was raining today, creating that nasty slush that packs your tires. Then it stopped and the roads were able to dry off. It was 36 when I came home, it's now 27 and we are supposed to get gobs of snow. I'm glad the roads got dry, love snow...not crazy about ice.

NW Arkansas, 5:45 a.m.: 39 F., 46% humidity, clear skies with SE wind at 16 kts.

Today mostly sunny, high of 56 F., wind gusts SSE at 25 kts, a blustery autumn day, the kind that Norman Rockwell used to paint about.

No snow in SE South Dakota. They say it's all around us but nothing yet. This morning the day is starting out with a beautiful 35F. The high today will be 50F, a regular heat wave, light jacket today.

No snow in SE South Dakota. They say it's all around us but nothing yet. This morning the day is starting out with a beautiful 35F. The high today will be 50F, a regular heat wave, light jacket today.

63F and foggy this morning. A cool-down from yesterday, a regular cold snap - Light jacket today, opposite reason. Weird, huh? :ermm:

60° now, but it's going to be back in the 70s today. It's becoming a nice long balmy fall this year. Great for the electric bill.

Overcast and chilly out today here also Babe2

66F right now and an expected low of 63F tonight.

96% humidity and a 5 mph NbW wind.

Widely scattered darkness.

Last edited:
A very nice 50 something earlier. Currently 34° along Ol' Man River. Much darkness.

Urgh. It rained all night and then dropped from 38 to 26. Brrr. Was a bugger to get my car door open. Really need to get an ice scraper (mine broke a couple days ago). This waiting for things to defrost while the car warms up is for the birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom