What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, relatively speaking, OK. I usually throw my annual party the first sunday in December, and in the past few years, that's when our first blizzard or ice storm (the latter being much worse) hits. It never seems to stop anyone. But I've learned to pile inthe food and hootch a week or two ahead of time!

33F @ 4:45 AM, that's fairly warm, they are saying we will have rain today and tomorrow and 40F on Thanksgiving.

I did just check outside...it's still DARK! That lasts all night apparently.:ermm:

NW Arkansas, 8:30 a.m.: 46 F., 96% humidity, overcast, west wind at 8 kts.

Small chance of thunderstorms this morning, cloudy this afternoon, high of 51 F., NW wind at 10-20 kts. Fireplace weather, just to take the morning chill out of the air.

Overcast & hazy most of the day. Cool temp.'s, have not seen the sun today. It's 45F now at 5 pm in SE S.D.

72F right now with a SEbS, 150 degree wind at 5 mph with 82% humidity and an expected low of 65F tonight.

Fan in the window, all windows open, ceiling fan on "Helocopter":ROFLMAO::LOL:

I wish it was like this all year!

Last edited:
Beautiful sunny day here around 40 degrees. Incredible view of fresh snow on the Malahat Mountains (on Vancouver Island). Winds have quieted down, but the sea still looks angry! I think it's a good day for a walk.

For winter-lovers, here's a line by Sarah Moss:

"When I rule the world I'm going to set a maximum midday temperature of the point at which good chocolate makes a noise when you break it."

Here in S FL this morning it's in the 60's, with 70's to come this afternoon.

Hey tinlizzie, its 68F here in the north part of the sunshine state and a 4 mph wind from the southwest and an expected high today in the high 70's.

Snow? We don't need no stinking snow!:ROFLMAO:

Hey tinlizzie, its 68F here in the north part of the sunshine state and a 4 mph wind from the southwest and an expected high today in the high 70's.

Snow? We don't need no stinking snow!:ROFLMAO:

Do you have those little (invasive), low-growing weeds in yards up there - they bloom a light pink profusely and look sort of like snow on the ground? I think there's a county ordinance against real snow. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom