What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NW Arkansas, 6:30 a.m.: 32 F., 87% humidity, cloudy, Wind WNW at 10 kts.

Cloudy most of the day. 80% chance of scattered rain and snow showers. High in the mid 30s. Brrr....

67° at 4 a.m. with a high expected of 76°. Nice open window weather.
It certainly is! I've had my windows open for almost two months now. It's beautiful!

61F, low last night of 56 and a hight todays expected to be 72F. Humidity at 93% and no wind. The Skeeters have come alive again and are eating anyone who dares to venture into their domain.

27°. No wonder it feels cold! There's construction going on at one of my schools, and I just couldn't get warm today.

It's 13F with a sharp cold wind in SE S.D. We have had a light dusting of snow, nothing real measurable. They are talking single didgets tomorrow with temp.'s dipping to 0 for the overnight. Then a heat wave in the 30's predicted this weekend. If you don't like the weather in South Dakota just wait a few days & it's bound to change.

I am so happy! This was the first year that my Christmas party wasn't the first harbinger of doom. The past several years I had serious ice and snow issues. This year no snow. A little pretty snow would have been OK, but seriously, I had to have my younger friends literally carry my older friends to their cars in previous years. So it is cold, but not dangerously so. Yes, we've had our first snow, but nothing to write home about. I didn't miss having it yesterday, and won't tomorrow when I have to bring a huge load of food to the food bank. Then, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

14F in SE South Dakota. The little bit of wind we have makes it feel colder. High of 25F. It was nice to see the sunshine for awhile today.

Overcast and 42°, but supposed to be sunny by this afternoon. I sure hope so. I need some sunshine!

NW Arkansas, 6:45 a.m.: 24 F., 77% humidity, partly cloudy, wind WNW at 7 kts.

Today and through the rest of the week, partly cloudy and high of 41 F. Most of the snow should disappear by tomorrow.

16F, no wind, cloudy not supposed to snow more until tomorrow. Poor Patron will be freezing his little tail off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom