What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
61F now, with a low of 38F last night. It was our coldest night so far this year.

Tonight, it's supposed to get down to the mid-30s.

I turned on the "Oil filled radiator" last night. It kept it at 70F all night.

Dinky loves the thing. he curls up next to it and sleeps.

Not like his little Persian self doesn't have enough fur. he looks like an over-grown cottonball with legs.

It is 27ºF. and very windy.

Tim my son's dog has a bed that looks like a doll's bed. At night he waits for my son to cover him up. And it is a fleece blanket with little dogs on it. In the morning about 5 a.m. he jumps up on my son's bed and climbs under his blanket. When he is ready to go out, he licks my son to death. I probably won't see him today. So I will have to get my doggie fix tomorrow!!! :chef::chef:

It is 27ºF. and very windy.

Tim my son's dog has a bed that looks like a doll's bed. At night he waits for my son to cover him up. And it is a fleece blanket with little dogs on it. In the morning about 5 a.m. he jumps up on my son's bed and climbs under his blanket. When he is ready to go out, he licks my son to death. I probably won't see him today. So I will have to get my doggie fix tomorrow!!! :chef::chef:
That's about as cute as it gets! He has to be tucked in! Ha! Does he get a bedtime story too?

In the backyard this morning it was 43F - all the way up to 66F this afternoon. Warming trend on the way for New Year's weekend.

37F, windy all day, nasty...I hate the wind.

My new cape got here today, I get to see how warm it is tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom