What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 52ºF. I was going to make a run to the store. I just checked. It has dropped to 42ºF.

I should have gone earlier. Stupid me. Will have to bundle up. And it is dark out. I need some safety reflective things on my scooter. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Perfect sweater weather and no wind. It was lovely out.
It was kind of like that here today too. It was only 36 degrees when I took the dogs for a walk, but the sun was shinning really bright so it felt much warmer. No wind today. Beautiful blue sky! It sure did get cold when the sun fell behind the mountains though.

It was kind of like that here today too. It was only 36 degrees when I took the dogs for a walk, but the sun was shinning really bright so it felt much warmer. No wind today. Beautiful blue sky! It sure did get cold when the sun fell behind the mountains though.

I love sweater weather...my most favorite time of year!

We emerged from a glorious sunny upper 70’s in Cozumel to a bracing 23°, windy and flurries along Ol' Man River. :( Vacation is over. And it's dark too.

Snow storm coming in, expecting schools to be closed tomorrow and main street is on fire, all in the same night :ermm:

47 and cloudy, I think.

Last night, I looked outside to see what it was doing, because I wanted to go out and get a few groceries. It was just sprinkling. It only took a couple of minutes to get to the store, and I was hit with a downpour and wind. I just ended up getting a couple of things and never have seen weather change so fast. When i got home, I looked like a drowned rat.

NW Arkansas, 7:00 a.m.: Clear, 21 F., Calm.

Today will be sunny, high of 46 F., wind south at 10-15 kts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom