What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Babe, you just cut that out! Jealous...

We have a lovely 31°, with sunshine here along the Mississippi.

there is a bone-chilling wind slicing through central virginia today. the temperature has plummeted to a frigid 19 degrees. brrr--reminds me of ny state winter weather....

roadfix said:
I'm dressed like babetoo today and am wearing shorts like I've been doing all week long. With the low sun it feels oppressively hot.

Vit and I are really jealous. Two days ago, I too was dressed in shorts. Then reality set in, and we came back from vacation.

Last edited:
-22C(-9F). Clear and Sunny. Three months of winter left.....
Yes, but I'm trying to keep the girls (my hens) from getting their combs frost bitten. I went out to put "coats" on the others, and the first one I put the coat on, fell OVER! Oh, no coat for you girl! Hence, I went back in the house and made oatmeal for them...I have been accused of being a "Mother Hen..." You think?

Last edited:
this morning it's a subhuman 9 degrees out on my protected patio. a bit of snow, icy and hazardous, has finally arrived, snarling commuter traffic. babetoo, tim, here i come!! :)

Last edited:
I hope you can get a refund on your ticket, V. It's 35F down here this morning, so I imagine St. Augustine is even colder.

Wind Chill is such a constant in my life that I never think about it, I just assume it's going to be much colder than what the temp says and dress accordingly. That type of thinking has saved me a few times, it's not as windy here in Missoula as it was in Laramie, WY where I grew up. Lived here 20 years and I still over dress in the winter.

Wind Chill is such a constant in my life that I never think about it, I just assume it's going to be much colder than what the temp says and dress accordingly. That type of thinking has saved me a few times, it's not as windy here in Missoula as it was in Laramie, WY where I grew up. Lived here 20 years and I still over dress in the winter.

You live in an area that has open plains. I can feel the wind just thinking about it. Brrrrr!!!:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom