What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-5C (23F) feels like -10C (14F) and light freezing drizzle with a freezing rain warning. :ohmy: But, thankfully, "Conditions will improve gradually this afternoon." I'm going to a party this evening and it's never fun to drive in freezing rain, but Saturday night is worse.

it is crazy, it's like 40 deg. There is no snow. Of I like it, but it really is not good. We need snow, at least rain.

Hi Charlie D and Steve K. Crazy it is. 49 degrees F now. The grass on my sun facing hillside is turning Green. Yes, we need moisture, but I think the words Rain and Minnesota in January are untoward. A little snow would be nice, and I underline the word Little. I have to be careful, or we get more than we wish for sometimes. Heheh. I went for a long walk today. The lake is surface melting too.

We too are rather insanely warm. Of course my California and southeastern friends would find it frigid, I'm sure. I think our high today was 47. Sunny. No one is complaining, since the last two winters were hellish (Since my youthful Air Force days in ND, I'm sure the nether regions will be cold, icy, blizzardly, with feet of snow). I did not hear one person complain about the lack of a white Christmas this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom