What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woke up to snow covered ground. It stayed cold throughout the day. The bright sunshine melted alot of the snow. It's 6 F at 7 pm in SE S.D.

The wind tonight is supposed to get to 80 kph! BRRRRR!!!! I am going to stoke the woodstove before I crawl into bed (and probably put the girls to bed early so I don't have to trudge out to the barn at 11 p.m.).

The wind tonight is supposed to get to 80 kph! BRRRRR!!!! I am going to stoke the woodstove before I crawl into bed (and probably put the girls to bed early so I don't have to trudge out to the barn at 11 p.m.).
Do you have milk cows or farrowing hogs?

Kathleen said:
Still no snow. In fact, it was in the mid-fifties today (Fahrenheit.) :(

Trade ya! Nothing sad about mid 50's (she said enviously while not enjoying below zero soon).

I'm going out to brave the cold and wind. If no one hears from me in 12 hours, send the National Guard to look for me (hopefully I won't turn into a frozen statue between the house and the barn and back again). I won't be staying long to say good night!

27°F, the wind is howling, I haven't looked up the wind chill. But, it must be chilly, I'm wearing fleece socks and have a hot pad going.

It's the warmest it's been all day, right now at 23h00. It's -2C (28F), feels like -7C (19F) and light freezing rain, according to my weather app. When I look outside, I see melty snow with a shiny crust, so there has been some freezing rain.

The wind is howling, but the temp is warm...I didn't freeze on the trip to and from the barn...and I weigh enough that the wind didn't pick me up and carry me to Cornwall.

The wind is howling, but the temp is warm...I didn't freeze on the trip to and from the barn...and I weigh enough that the wind didn't pick me up and carry me to Cornwall.

Good thing you came back and reported...I was looking up the number for the Guard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom