What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow doesn't always equate cold. When the sun is shining really bright, and there is no wind, it can be a beautiful day. The kind of day you want to be out in. Today is not one of those days. A good day to stay inside and watch the Pats win. :chef:

As any Floridian will tell you; If it's cold enough for snow to be visible, it's too cold for me!

70F is the turning point for me. Less than 70F and it's just different degrees of cold to me.

Above 70F and you have a day for walking around in it!

Florida....I love it.

35°, and misting out earlier. Not a good day for a walk, a nice thin sheet of ice.

A little hazey & blustery out. It's 28F now but everything is starting to melt in SE S.D.

As any Floridian will tell you; If it's cold enough for snow to be visible, it's too cold for me!

70F is the turning point for me. Less than 70F and it's just different degrees of cold to me.

Above 70F and you have a day for walking around in it!

Florida....I love it.

But don't you ever hanker for a nice crisp fall morning so you can go for a walk with just a light jacket on early in the morning? Say about 45ºF? :chef::chef:

But don't you ever hanker for a nice crisp fall morning so you can go for a walk with just a light jacket on early in the morning? Say about 45ºF? :chef::chef:

No, my walks are at 70F+ It's one of the many reasons I live here. I also love to fish. I'm surrounded by places to fish. Perfect for my retirement. I also love eating fish. That works very well together.

No, my walks are at 70F+ It's one of the many reasons I live here. I also love to fish. I'm surrounded by places to fish. Perfect for my retirement. I also love eating fish. That works very well together.

Some of my best afternoons were spent on the bank of a river sitting with a fishing pole. Sometimes I caught something, and sometimes not. It was the peace and quiet I enjoyed most. :ermm:

34°F with a wind chill of 27°F. Expecting more snow, but only a couple of inches. At least with the melting that was going on the wind wont be whipping the snow around.

Some of my best afternoons were spent on the bank of a river sitting with a fishing pole. Sometimes I caught something, and sometimes not. It was the peace and quiet I enjoyed most. :ermm:

I love fishing, Addie. It is a solitary sport, but one I find relaxing and fun at the same time. The only time I get skunked is when I fish fresh water for Bass. With Bass, they're either there or not. On a bad day, no one catches any, but its always fun to try.

I love fishing, Addie. It is a solitary sport, but one I find relaxing and fun at the same time. The only time I get skunked is when I fish fresh water for Bass. With Bass, they're either there or not. On a bad day, no one catches any, but its always fun to try.

If I was fishing for supper I always tried to make the line land near the rocks. That is where the water is the purest. The rocks purify the water. If I wan't looking for suppe. I didnt' care where the line landed. And it was mostly catch and release. :chef:

If I was fishing for supper I always tried to make the line land near the rocks. That is where the water is the purest. The rocks purify the water. If I wan't looking for suppe. I didnt' care where the line landed. And it was mostly catch and release. :chef:

I catch them and then release them to the frying pan. Ha!:LOL:

28°, and the wind finally calmed down. Pretty bitter earlier here along the Big River. Forgot the long underwear.

Last edited:
30ish damp, dark, dreary and raining, all the snow has melted!

Time for some retail therapy to brighten my mood!

It's always sunny in the mall! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Last edited:
It rained all day yesterday, so the weather is cool and humid; high of 63F, low of 45F, humidity at 83%, and overcast. I like this type of weather once in a while because then I don't have to decide whether I am going to work in the house, in the yard, or in the garage. This is when the inside of the house gets cleaned up, painted up, and fixed up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom