What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been out for more than two weeks. And with this miserable cold, I am not going anywhere soon. Have no idea what the weather is. :neutral:

It was a beautiful, sunny 45F today in SE S.D. Enjoying all the melting going on here.

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly, Addie. Get better soon!

Our weather is pretty miserable today....temps in the low 20's F, which causes wet snow to freezing drizzle, ice pellets and everything in between. I drive country roads to get to town, so have also been hibernating in the house (getting cabin fever).

Thank goodness for the internet! (and knitting, and TV, and home movies, the telephone, and cooking, baking....soapmaking!

Cheer up everyone, spring is a-coming! (we can always hope....)

71F, 9 mph wind from the southeast, 77% humidity and slightly overcast.

We had a low last night of 46F. Not cold enough to turn on the heat, but did put on the extra blanket. Dinky has his fur coat on and looks like his usual fluffy grey cotton-ball with legs.

Another lovely 60° here along the river. I'm getting spoiled. A twilight walk scheduled!

-6C and cloudy. We had five hours of freezing rain overnight. That was after several inches of snow yesterday. I don't want to go out and try to walk or drive on that.

72F, 92% humidity, with a low last night of 56F, a light breeze of 7 mph from the north.

We expect it to drop into the 30s this coming Sunday and Monday nights.

Beautiful outside right now.

Freakishly warm for this time of year. I think it was pushing 50 degrees when I took my afternoon walk yesterday. I'm trying to get out and walk in it while the weather holds. Our past few winters have been record-breakers for cold, snow, ice, ice, ice. So we're really, really happy.

spring-like weather has come by to stay, it seems. today's high temperature hit 72 degrees here in virginia. we are expecting a showers-to-sunshine day tomorrow. a groundhog in pennsylvania will give us our long-term spring forecast tomorrow morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom