What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to it snowing today. Snowed most of the day, on & off. It did not seem as cold. High of 30F today in SE S.D. Ended up with only 1/2" of snow. 1 hour south of us ended up with 6" of snow.

33°F, calm, cloudy all day, it was very nice out. I just had on long sleeves when I went out...well i was fully dressed...I mean I didn't wear a coat or sweater.

It is a beautiful morning. All the snow is melting already. High of 40F today in SE S.D.

-12C (10F) predicted to go up to 2C (35F) this afternoon. Very sunny. I hope it doesn't stay above freezing long enough to melt stuff.

Had a 2 hour delay due to freezing rain this morn (yay!) Currently cloudy and 36° here along the river.

Nice today, windows open except for a few hours while someone, somewhere nearby was working with a Bobcat with constant backup beeping.

It's 55° but with no breeze, nice enough for open windows. Forecast is for a high of 72°! Ridiculous for mid-Feb, but I'll take it!

Freezing rain early this morning, then it warmed up to 45F today. Turned out to be a nice day, most of the snow is melted in SE S.D.

It got up to 47° today, bright and sunny here along the Mississippi. Currently 38 and dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom