What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got up to 52° today! Went for a nice walk in the dark, it's currently 38.

65F this morning. Looks like great weather for the "Edison Pageant of Light Parade" tonight. People have been taping off their favorite watching posts all week. They used to go ahead and put out lawn chairs days ahead, but not anymore.

i just wanna know where is the big snowstorm you weather people have been promising/threatening us with for days? or is just one of those kroger/safeway/harris teeter snow events....

It's a frosty 25F this morning. High's in the 40's today, so the story goes in SE S.D.

We were supposed to have gotten a bit of snow, but that has seemed to fizzle. . .looks as though it is staying to the west, and the south. I was almost looking forward to some snow, as I am off tomorrow, and was looking for a reason to just veg out.

i woke this morning to a veritable winter wonderland. so pretty, trees frosted with tufts and peaks of sparkling snow, brilliant and dazzling in the morning sun.--what a beautiful surprise for a non-winter such as this one has been....

Bright sunshine and in the low 40's. They are predicting that because we have had such a warm winter, that the allergy season will start earlier and will last longer. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom