What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bright sunshine and in the low 40's. They are predicting that because we have had such a warm winter, that the allergy season will start earlier and will last longer. :(

We're not that far away from you. We are already seeing buds on bushes and crocus coming up.

Beautiful, partly cloudy day. It's 61°, but with the wind out of the ESE, the windows are open again.

44°, and beagle and I are going for a walk. The winter aconites are abloom, and my daffodils are showing buds here along the river.

image-3690299685.jpg

Last edited:
yesterday's six inches of snow are little more than a melted memory today. we are back in spring mode with sunny blue skies once more...occasional patches of white linger under trees and other shady spots, here and there....

Woke up & had to scrape the windows on the car before leaving for work today. It warmed up to 39F for a high today. It's 36F now. Not a cloud in the sky. A beautiful sunny day in SE S.D.

In the high 30's low 40's. We desperately need rain. We have had less than a half inch all winter. I hope we don't get a spring frost or snowstorm. The temp is supposed to go up to the 60's this week. That means the trees will start budding and with a frost or snowstorm, a lot of the trees will be damaged.This no snow all winter has us sitting on pins and needles waiting for it to happen. :ohmy:

It started snowing around mid morning. It is continuing to snow with more predicted. Wet & heavy snow. It's not terribly cold. High of almost 40F today in SE S.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom