What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We missed another record by 1°, got up to 81, currently 70. May need to wear a raincoat tomorrow. I anticipate the starting of the lawn mower this weekend.

A beautiful 68F for a high today. I would love this temp. year 'round. It's 60F now with a nice cool breeze in SE S.D.
Welcome back to these wonderful temp.s D.

I'm listening to a thunderstorm, hoping it won't get my shopping trip cancelled. The lady who usually drives us won't go in the rain. She doesn't want to come back to work all wet. Guess she doesn't have a raincoat. If I don't get to go, I don't know how I can get my rent and electric money orders to pay them on time.

The radar shows that this storm is the last band for awhile, and since the trip isn't scheduled until noon, it should be okay. *fingers crossed*

Well the rain didn't let up so the scheduled trip was cancelled. Phooey! I took a cab. I needed my money orders for bills and was out of margarine and butter.

A light to mid drizzle since noon, 64°, the redbuds are blooming, a pretty, drizzly day here along the river.

We have had 5 days of unseasonable weather. The chickens helped turn part of one of the gardens today. If my seed potatoes were ready for planting, I would have been tempted to put them in today...(downside, the weather was not good for maple syrup season--I'll have to be a bit more diligent about using maple syrup this year).

Well, it didn't snow today. It just rained a lot in the morning and cleared up by late morning. The sun was out and it was gorgeous. Right now, it's mostly cloudy with no rain and 48 F.

Rain/drizzle most of the day. High of 66F. It's 58 F now, the rain has stopped & there's a nice cool breeze. Smelled like worms or fish early this morning.

Not bad here along the river: 63°, cloudy, beagle and I are going for a walk. DH came home last night and opened all the windows. It's warmer outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom