What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now it's very loud and wet, thunder BOOOMMing, rain pouring in my open windows. Mother Nature making a scene.

Weather report for here says mostly cloudy high's up to 79 with 40% chance of rain. BUT I haven't seen anything but beautiful sunshine and the arthritis is almost non-existant & I am just dying to get out there & hand wash & wax the cars while I feel so good.

It's been very windy (for this area) all day. I forgot what it felt like to be pushed by the wind...no rain.

Cooler day. High of 60F, I like it a little cooler. The best thing to me is a nice thick comforter on the bed with the window open & a nice cool, night breeze.

A broken record. 63°, sunny and breezy along the Mississip. Supposed to freeze tonight.

Spring break was last week and we didn't have any snow (almost always snows on spring break around here)! The weather was in the 70s and 80s all week. Then I went back to work this week, and we had a snow day on Tuesday. Too funny. This morning it is 46 degrees. I am hoping for a nice day. Maybe will get to 70 degrees???

There's a snow blizard in progress at the moment, which is making me feel confused. Happy Christmas, everyone! :)

Currently 51° and dark here along the river. It was a sunny, breezy day, tonight and tomorrow night we're expecting freezes.

Whoa. 39° now, and supposed to get down into the 20's tonight along the Mississip. Glad beagle and I got a walk in earlier!

It got up to 76°F today, nice and sunny, light breeze. We are already at the top temperature I like...this summer is going to be miserable for me.

It's 61°F right now.

It's been gorgeous lately. I'm trying not to think about how hot it may be this summer.

It was really, really hot last year. I'm hoping it won't be worse.

Well, the weather report says showers. Today and tomorrow. So far it is in the high 50's with bright sunshine. A beautiful spring day. I just got back from a medical follow-up appointment. I didn't want to come inside. And I may just go out and sit in the sun. :)

I felt like a lizard sitting out in the sun today on the sidewalk...soaking up the fresh air and warmth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom