What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete said:
Texas girl, you be careful! I am worried about my Texas family who live in Tyler, near Dallas. I don't know if they had any troubles driving or getting to work and school. Guess no news is good news!
And let me know if you know anything about the Tyler area being effected.

Pete, I have not seen anything on Tyler itself as to having anything more severe than we have had. There is a lot of flooding that's for sure. It's receding here a little. If I do hear of anything, I will surely let you know.
Here is a link to their newspaper.http://www.zwire.com/site/index.cfm?brd=1994&pag=628&search=1&full=floods

wet in Vegas (click to enlarge)

Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 206
Here we go AGAIN! It's been 3 weeks of gloom and rain. I think in these three weeks, I've seen the sun 3 times.:(

img_247901_0_6d89b6bd36b9f12493200bd0aecf6d05.jpg

No Sun in Hawaii!!!

Wasabi, Please don't tell me the sun stays away for weeks at a time . .We're planning our 1st trip in early May. . . .:ohmy:

There's a whole lot of rain & overcast with temps in the 40's here today - so much for spring so far! Glenda

Our weather here is just nice at the moment. We are heading into autumn so its not too hot and not too cold. yesterday we had an average of 28 degrees and today will be 30. (by the way its celcius not farenheit so we arent talking like crazy people) Thats in Adelaide anyway. up north in Queesnland though theres just been cyclone Larry come through and destroyed a lot of houses and 90% of banana and sugar crops so the prices of them have gone through the roof and in a couple of days we are expecting cyclone Wati to come through and hit the same region :neutral:

Anyway hope your all well

Luv Kim:angel:

This afternoon we picked up a friend from the airport. It was a bit of a laugh. It was bitter cold and damp this morning, but I swear if you drive a half hour in any direction, you'd find yourself in at least a half-foot of snow. For some reason, we were spared. He was astonished that there was no snow here. I actually like snow, but not this time of year. I'm ready for spring.

Sunny today with a high of 42 degree......yippee. Maybe well get rid of all this snow mother nature piled on us. They predict it'll all be gone by Friday. Unfort., we'll have to deal with the slushy mess it'll leave behind. Hopefully, this will be our last episode of snow. I'm a 70 to 80 degree kind of gal.

The sunshine is out! Very pretty. It rained a lot last night and all the water drips are glittering.

it's springtime!!
i'm sweating my butt off from a little lunchtime shopping.
i walked about 17 blocks and 5 avenues to radio city for "barney" tickets, then another 17 blocks and another ave. to fao schwartz (may the schwartz be with you) for birthday gifts, then 6 avenues back to work. i must have passed 1000 bars and restaurants, including "my" pub, but i was a good boy.
i occasionally forget how cool this city is.
and like the swallows to capistrano, the streets are packed with tourists. the women with crazed looks of purpose, their hubbies dazed and confused, and the kiddies trailing behind, perpetually looking up.

and hiya sc, good to see you back!!!! how's the course going?

Here in Chicago, all the snow from this morning melted, then it snowed, quickly turned to rain then just gloom. Right now I feel like I'm in a snow globe, the flakes are coming down fast - and boy, are they big!

It's been sunny and spring like though cool all day, now it's COLD!!!:mad:

kadesma:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom