What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High of 85F today & real humid, It's cooled down to 70 now. Should make for good sleeping weather here in SE S.D.

Quite chilly today, currently 46°F and raining. Was quite frosty this morning and 29°F. I'm wearing wool socks.

Started out sunny today. The clouds rolled in around noon & we had quite the downpour. We ended up with almost an inch of rain. Bounced right back & was nice & sunny again.

50ºF. right now. The Montreal Express is coming today. Only it is bringing sunshine instead of cold. I can live with that.

It was cold and wet for the farmer's market opening day. The coffee vendors were dong a great business. Not much available yet, some young lettuces (which I can't eat) and lots of seedlings. Did find some of last years dried Morels and garlic bulbs. Other than that it was a cold, wet, windy ride both ways and I'm glad to be home. But we did have a good time and lots of coffee wandering the market.

Was 91F this late afternoon, beginning to cool down.

A newspaper article says the moon will be big and especially bright tonight (at its perigee). Hope everyone's clouds disappear so we'll all get to see it.

Yes, Shrek was talking about the moon tonight. We'll be outside with the telescope, weather permitting. Right now it's 55°F, but with the wind we are getting it feels like 40°F...I wore a heavy sweater and a hat to go pick up dinner.

It was 90 something driving home from TN, currently 69 here along the river.

It's so nice right now. The mocking bird is having a ball. The windows are open.

I've had the a/c on several times lately (90°s), but with at least a small breeze from the south, it's bearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom