What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got rain! And hail! Rain only lasted till 10:00 a.m. :(

Now it's 90° here along the river. Hot...

Last edited:
It is pretty cold here this morning...8 degrees and overcast brrrrr, it is only 9am though, may warm up a tad :)

You will be very welcome over here too Fiona :)

Your 90 degrees, that sounds hot, that is 32 degrees celsius over here!

Here where we live, 32 is not too bad...we usually have temps in the 40's :ohmy:

Although, I dont even like it when it is over about 25 degrees, I dont like hot weather at all...always dread when Summer is on it's way :(

You will be very welcome over here too Fiona :)

Your 90 degrees, that sounds hot, that is 32 degrees celsius over here!

Here where we live, 32 is not too bad...we usually have temps in the 40's :ohmy:

Although, I dont even like it when it is over about 25 degrees, I dont like hot weather at all...always dread when Summer is on it's way :(

We have a lot in common then. I dread summer, too! Where about in Australia are you? I have friends on the Gold Coast, Melbourne and Sydney. My old boss was from Melbourne.

Yes, I love Autumn and Winter :)

I am from Adelaide :)

I have lived in Melbourne and Western Australia before, but living in Adelaide

Madrid: 94 Farenheit & Dry As Death Valley

Hot as hell ... Perhaps, I shall take my chances and go to hell ! Dry as Death Valley & the Sahara ...

No thanks, off to Adriatic, Puglia 7th July ...

Hope your weather is alot nicer than this heat wave ...

Ciao,
Margi.

I was sewing, looked up and thought it was nightime. We are having a thunderstorm that keeps going in circles and coming back on us. Rain coming down in sheets. Here it comes again. This is the fourth pass this storm has been making. We don't need the rain. At least not this much. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom