What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
forget politics. how can anyone living in this moment in time deny the in-your-face fact of global warming? according to the ncdc, 1600 high temperature records have been broken this past week, including 140 all-time highs....

Last week there were four days in a row where it was 100 degrees and dry as a bone All in the middle of the Waldo Canyon fire. Today is pleasant. It is 96 but there is a little air moving and a slight bit of humidity...and the fire is now 45 % contained! Thank God!

Freezing...it is only 3 degrees here right now, I have the heating on and am still all rugged up

Around 100°, again! Heat index of 107.

I feel so bad for folks without a/c.

Last edited:
I'm in the Southern California desert, and am baffled that this is one of the coolest areas in the US right now. :ermm: I don't think we've even hit triple digits yet. It's around 97% and the humidity level is around 8%. Feeling for you all with such high temps and humidity. :ohmy: Although, once August gets here, it will be around 110 or so.

Kylie...when we're freezing here in the US you'll be all nice and warm. :) :wub: lol

Still hot. Luckily we didn't get much damage from the storms over the weekend and we didn't loose power, just internet access for about half of Saturday.

It didn't last long enough...I'm just hoping it hits eastern Montana and helps out with the fires over there. Last I saw 100K acres involved with 0% contained...it's bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom