What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know you go back to bed :)

Have you had a shoulder injury?

Nah, old age! I'm almost 66. Many of my joints hurt from time to time. When the shoulders hurt, I get up and let gravity take the pain away, then I can get more sleep.

We're in the third heat wave of this summer. "So far this summer there have been record-setting high temperatures across Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic provinces coupled with some of the lowest rainfall on record."

It rained yesterday 4.6 mm - that's .18 inches.

One of our national news report tonight stated that 65% of the country is in drought conditions. The worst since 1955. I hope everyone gets a good five inches of drenching rain. :(

What's it like on the big rivers in the US? The Saint Lawrence River is low enough that the ships are being told to "light load".

Something screwy going on. Usually it is cooler along the coast. It is in the mid 90's here along the coast. and Cooler inland. I would settle for a mini ice age right now. :cool:

Not here in Adelaide but in Sydney and Melbourne they do up in the hills at the skiing resorts :)

When I think of Australia, I think of Ayers Rock and the Opera House. Also the bridge in Sydney. When the new millenium came in I watched all the fireworks shows around the world. I have to say Sydney had the very best. I was in awe when it finished. Australia is on my list along with Scotland and Greece of countries I would love to visit. But my traveling days are over. :(

I have not been to the Rock yet Addie...but we are planning on making that trip in the next couple of years for sure :)

Kangaroo Island here in SA is very nice too...must go there again as Steve has not been there yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom