What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very dry here too, we are having fires up the 'Root and now Missoula County is under a High Fire warning. The thunderstorms are iffy, while I love them, they do have a tendency to start fires.

Missoula is the hub of 5 valleys, there are mountains all around and when it thunders it echoes back and forth forever...

Prayers to all who need rain. This country is in such a horrible drought right now. :( Makes me sad. Daughter and son-in-law were sitting on their patio last evening and could see the orange glow from fires around here, too.

Hot & humid here most of the day. Triple didgets all week. zthe AC doesn't work in the car & it makes it miserable. We really need rain.

We had some severe thunderstorms earlier today. Got some good rain also. Poor Teddy. My son was in the store and left him in the car. A couple of really big claps happened. When my son came out, Teddy was shaking. He climbed in my son's lap and wouldn't leave while he was driving. Then he made a stop again for just a minute or two. Got out of the car. Again, the same thing happened. So he brought him to me. As soon as he came in the door, he jumped up on my bed and crawled under the covers. I held him during the rest of the storm with him under the blanket and just kept patting and rubbing his tummy and chin. We had a few more lound cracks and rolls of the storm. It took quite a while for him to stop shaking. I am not one to pooh pooh an animal's fear.

The storms are gone and it is now in the 70's. I am grateful for the rain. Like so many, we needed it.

Sorry to brag, but we had the most delightful weather today: 25 C (77 F) was our high and it felt like 25 C! Going down to 15 C (59 F) overnight.

It was only in the 80's FINALLY today, what a relief.
Then, there were loud noises outside, I don't know what it was.
Then I saw something outside falling, I don't remember what it's called....it looked like the stuff that comes out of the water faucets in my house when they leak. I think I once saw this happen outside the last time in MAY this year.
OH......yeah, we had a tiny bit of ....rain, yeah I think it's called rain.:)

It was only in the 80's FINALLY today, what a relief.
Then, there were loud noises outside, I don't know what it was.
Then I saw something outside falling, I don't remember what it's called....it looked like the stuff that comes out of the water faucets in my house when they leak. I think I once saw this happen outside the last time in MAY this year.
OH......yeah, we had a tiny bit of ....rain, yeah I think it's called rain.:)

I hope you went out and danced in it. It is the only way to get more. The rain gods expect you to pay homage. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom