What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweatin the big one here in SE S.D. 111F with little to no breeze.

We had close to that Mon and Tues.........and so I feel for you, really I do. It's predicted to come our way by Monday.
Wet down your t-shirt, sit in front of a fan, put a cold washcloth on your head, soak your feet in a kiddie pool with water from the well 40 degrees F, put a pan of icecubes in front of the fan to blow on you. Those are the things I tried.

Holy cow, simonbaker. :ohmy: We get that often here in the desert, but I had no idea SD got that hot.

Nice here today, didn't even hit triple digits, but windy. I was trying to take a little rest this afternoon and kept hearing pinecones landing on the roof. :ermm::)

Simonbaker, how did you survive the 111 degrees F?
Sweat like everyone else here. I feel bad for most of the farmers suffering through this drought. The soybean & cornfields will not produce a good yeild this year. We will all feel it when it comes to grocery shopping.

Had a very comfortable couple of days here in NYC after a torrid week where we hit 103 on Wednesday. Sadly back to the heat on Monday. July has been very unpleasantly hot for the most part.

It was a perfect day today...not too cold and nice and sunny...it was lovely driving around out in it :)

102F & just HOT all day long. A few small towns around us are getting light showers but still no rain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom