What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah! That about sums it up. We had beautiful sunny 80+ degree weather on Friday and Saturday....minus the tornado warnings when the storm moved in on Friday night. We were expecting the worse yesterday late afternoon and evening as the weather channel was showing tornados but it ended up going around us which still amazes me.

Cloudy, rainy, and about 25 degrees colder than it was yesterday.

Stayed home today to work, just finished, and now I'm going to curl up on the couch and watch a chick movie - perfect occupation for a yuk day like today.

We broke a record yesterday by 7 degrees. It was 101 in Dallas!! We're suppose to do it again today. Too hot, too soon!!
They had rolling blackouts in some of the cities to conserve the electric. I don't understand that at all.

Its sunny out but still kind of chilly. I even had to turn the heat on for a few to take the chill out of the house. Its suppose to get up to 71 degrees today! They are suppose to finally deliver and install my granite counter top today. So I'm sitting her patiently waiting.

its in the low 70's here not sure what the temp is in F but its supposed to be 20c here today. its so sunny. we have had a little rain but not enough. if its this warm already I think we might be in for another hot dry summer. I have to start watering already and its to early to do much planting. but the thyme in the rock garden out front is really starting to come back. I do hope it covers a lot more of the rocks this year. if not I will add a couple more plants.I wonder if my morning glories will come back or if I will need to buy a couple more plants there as well. I am not going to plant as many this year thats for sure LOL I was over taken by them last year. But boy were they pretty. The plant was so heavy that it took down the trellus. LOL

sunny and bright, were off to breakfast or brunch then the nursery to get plants for the front, next sunny day, the patio. Ahh growing and flowering plants.:)

kadesma

It's Raining! It's Pouring! Woo HOO!!
We are like 27 inches below normal so we desperately NEEDED this rain. And thank goodness that we got lots of heavy rain with nothing more severe than a little hail. :clap:

img_259719_0_77e5ea00ca33468bd58ad5bd64d09adf.jpg

~ Raven ~

Wow Raven!

Its suppose to get up to 74 today with partly cloudy skies. Its a little nippy out still being its only 10:00 am here. Hopefully, it'll be another beautiful day. It was gorgeous yesterday and I spent 12 hours working out in my yard.

Low to mid 80's the next few days and 50% chance of rain tomorrow. We really need some rain, but I know those who work don't want it on their day off. We've had some high temps but the breezes have been great and the humidity quite low. Very comfortable.

It was about 80 yesterday, so I got plants, today the sun comes and goes with a t-storm chance..go figure:huh:

kadesma:-p

We have storms again!! There are already Tornado watches west. Tornado warnings south. These storms are moving Northeast, my way. I hope they go around. I don't want this at all!! They are predicting an outbreak of Tornados tonight for all of us. Jeez, we need rain, not twisters!!:( Anyone in Oklahoma and Arkansas, Raven... Watch out, it's coming that way next!!

Thanks TG, yeah I've been watching the radar all day and keeping an eye to the sky so-to-speak.

We got about 4 inches in 2 hours here and flooded one area like it hasn't done since 1978. (of course back then there was 4 feet of water INSIDE a K-Mart so thankfully it didn't get that bad this time but almost).

~ Raven ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom