What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the sound of the Celtic Festival Fiona, I would certainly go too :)

It is raining here this morning and about 10c right now at 8.30am

Celtic Festival! What fun!

86°, no humidity, and a breeze! Ahhhhhh.

I've talked Shrek into taking his mandolin and having fun, he also has a tenor ukelele he could take, it's small and has an amazing sound.

It is raining right now, thunder and lightening. Two cats under the sofa. I don't know how they get under there, it's only 2.5 inches off the floor.:rolleyes::ohmy::ohmy:

PrincessFiona60 said:
I've talked Shrek into taking his mandolin and having fun, he also has a tenor ukelele he could take, it's small and has an amazing sound.

It is raining right now, thunder and lightening. Two cats under the sofa. I don't know how they get under there, it's only 2.5 inches off the floor.:rolleyes::ohmy::ohmy:

Poor kitties!

Do you guys dress up, like the Renaissance or Medieval festivals? A kilt might be cool....

The festival sounds like fun, fiona. Hope you both have a great time. Wonderful you're getting some rain, hope the kitties recover soon! :)

We went for a walk and got sprinkled on briefly, then nothing. We REALLY need rain. Temp is nice now, mid 70s.

We just came back from our walk too and it was lovely, sunny, cool, but quite warm after an hour of walking :)

Hot and humid for weeks now. Short (but often powerful and dangerous) storms almost every night for the last few weeks. I hear the thunder starting now.

69 degrees right now. I am hoping the dark clouds will drop some rain tonight.

69 degrees right now. I am hoping the dark clouds will drop some rain tonight.

Everytime we get some rain, like yesterday and last night, I think of the rest of the country that needs it so badly and send up a quick prayer for all of you. Still praying. :angel:

Addie said:
Everytime we get some rain, like yesterday and last night, I think of the rest of the country that needs it so badly and send up a quick prayer for all of you. Still praying. :angel:

Thanks Addie. It's always you who takes care of us! I will thank God for your kindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom