What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully, we did not get anything rough here either. It stayed north of us. They had 100 mph winds, and downburst. Damaged a lot of buildings and homes.

Checking in from Maine, where today we had a high of 59 degrees, but a promising upper 60's for tomorrow:) The sun feels great!

Very windy today and chilly. Its rained off and on. I think it got into the high 50's. I think tomorrow is suppose to be much nicer......at least I hope so.

Is anyone from Mass? if you are, you know the weather can change from hot cold and visa versa in any of the four seasons. Two days ago we nearly had frost. Today, we are high 70's. Go figure?

Right now in Prince George BC, it is pouring rain and about 11c not looking like a great day for a campout sleepover for 7 -15 year old girls:wacko: guess that means they will be coming in the house....

It has been raining here since Wednesday night and the forecast is for rain until this Wednesday night. I'm not complaining to loud though, I have become a slave to my lawn (new seed and patch to replace damage from drought last year) so the rain is giving me a break. My toddler son; however, hates being indoors - crabby baby = crabby mommy!

Same here Michelemarie.....let it rain.....less watering I have to do. Although I would like a break on Sunday from it.

Today: Showers
hi 47º - lo 42º

Our weather is crap. Its autum and cold and going to start to rain all the time and me and kim have colds and they suck. (yep it sure sucks having to work with a cold. Oh well great excuse to take time off ^_^ )(or you could go to starbucks and get a nice hot coffee or a double choc chip frappie coz their nice and the only starbucks we have here is just near your work) Anyways hating our weather and wishing we were elsewhere.

luv Kim and Krysten:chef:

*cringing from all the looks I will get from the New England folks*

It's gorgeous here. Low humidity, some clouds and wind, but lovely temps.

If they let me leave work, I'd tell you what its like outside. I think its nice and sunny. A perfect day to go out and play! Except I'm stuck inside!

The rain has tappered off here today (yeah!), but the sky is still full of grey clouds which give the air that "it could pour again" feeling to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom