What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a beautiful fall day in SE S.D. Great for a ride in the country today. All the farmers are starting their harvest, all the great outdoor smells. Nights get down to 45F great sleeping weather.

Another fabulously sunny day! 68-70 degrees. Breezy, I'm surprised I don't see a flotilla of sailboats in the bay! Wish we had, had these sunny days earlier in the summer, but then September is quite often lovely her in the PNW ;-)
Shhh! It's a secret.....it doesn't perpetually rain!

Another fabulously sunny day! 68-70 degrees. Breezy, I'm surprised I don't see a flotilla of sailboats in the bay! Wish we had, had these sunny days earlier in the summer, but then September is quite often lovely her in the PNW ;-)
Shhh! It's a secret.....it doesn't perpetually rain!

My favorite time of the day in the PNW is about four o'clock in the afternoon. The sun is just starting to set and when you look at The Mountain, it changes colors right in front of you eyes. It never looks the same twice in your lifetime. And the smell of the trees after a rainfall on a summer day, the sun comes back out and warms up the pine needles. But my favortie thing about the PNW is you are driving along enjoying the scenery and marveling at it. Then you turn a corner, and it takes your breath away. The trees open up and the snow capped mountains come into view with The Mountain just hanging from the heavens. :angel:

My favorite time of the day in the PNW is about four o'clock in the afternoon. The sun is just starting to set and when you look at The Mountain, it changes colors right in front of you eyes. It never looks the same twice in your lifetime. And the smell of the trees after a rainfall on a summer day, the sun comes back out and warms up the pine needles. But my favortie thing about the PNW is you are driving along enjoying the scenery and marveling at it. Then you turn a corner, and it takes your breath away. The trees open up and the snow capped mountains come into view with The Mountain just hanging from the heavens. :angel:
It's poetic how you wrote that, it's beautiful. I have never been there personally but you make me feel like it.:)

The high's are in the 70's throughout the day in SE S.D. The nights are very cool getting down to 35F. My favorite time of the year is fall. All of the trees are starting to turn colors. It's a spectacular site.

We are still dealing with smoke from fires, what sun we get is orange. It's getting harder to go outside for any length of time.

PrincessFiona60 said:
We are still dealing with smoke from fires, what sun we get is orange. It's getting harder to go outside for any length of time.

Real hazy here yesterday. We were getting the smoke from Nebraska and Wyoming. Today was better.

It's finally turned really nice, cooler temps and lower humidity.

Lots of residents are having huge trouble with mold and mildew, so the cooler temperatures and lower humidity will help.

I was lucky. After the Hurricane, I found a few spots, but was able to take care of them using cleaner with bleach.

Maintenance has been extra busy, they came around last Saturday to clean the bedroom carpets, and yesterday to check and spray for mold and mildew.

It was colder in the house than it was outside! It's currently 53° here along the river. It's 63° inside...

31 days without rain, so far. You can see the smoke hanging on the golf course and forget looking at the mountains. I'm having a rougher time each day and Shrek can't go outside at all.

31 days without rain, so far. You can see the smoke hanging on the golf course and forget looking at the mountains. I'm having a rougher time each day and Shrek can't go outside at all.

My heart and prayers are going your way. Give Shrek a big hug from me. And take one for yourself while you are at it. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom