What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good freeze last night, freezing rain this morning, but starting to warm up now. It is 43 degrees now.

The temp has finally come down (from 100+ to 85), while gas prices have gone way up - $4.50-$6.00 approx. Good to open the windows, shut off the a/c & get outta Dodge.

Today it is a lovely sunny day out in the 70's expecting it to go into the 80's. I need to jump in the shower and then head out the door to go see my daughter. Yesterday she piddled around the house all day and never took one nap. she planned on making her pasta gravy today. But I have the feeling she is going to be too tired. She is pushing herself too hard and trying to heal too fast. :angel:

43 degrees was our high today. It's dropping again. It's down to 33 right now. I love fall, but it seems to be trying to jump right over fall and go into winter.

We had today what you had yesterday, SB. Currently 50°, and the wind has died down.

We have a brisk, breezy 45° here along the Mississip.

Like the Monty Python sketch where the guy is hanging upside down on the dungeon wall, wishing for the luxury of being spat at in the face instead -- I keep wishing it were 45 degrees here. It was low 90's F yesterday with humidity in the 80%s, kinda like Panama or Louisiana.

Beautiful fall weather! It's 44degrees now, but did get up to 65 today. Sunny and brisk. I love fall!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom