What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Temps in low 50's, raw, cold, and overcast. Not a nice day at all. I am go to live with Kylie. She has summer coming. :angel:

Another 45° windy evening, and we got some rain! We got up to 61° today.

We have actually had a cold change come through...it has only reached 12c today and has been raining most of the day, very overcast and very cold brrrrr..it is going to be like this for a couple of days and then back to warm Spring weather :)

The lows at night are 25F. During the day it's been staying in the 60's. Most of the trees have turned all those beautiful fall colors, my favorite time of the year in SE S.D.

Cold enough for DH to light the pilot light on the fireplace. We've been socked in with fog for two days. More of the same predicted for tomorrow and then the rains will begin ;-)

Cold enough for DH to light the pilot light on the fireplace. We've been socked in with fog for two days. More of the same predicted for tomorrow and then the rains will begin ;-)

And so starts the wonderful winter of the Pacific NW. I still would move back in a heartbeat, I loved it there.

Good time for stick to your rib kinda meals, hearty beverages, fires, and time with your loved ones.

So cold this early evening...but by the weekend the weather is back up to 27c, nice warm Spring will be back :)

It was a high of 72F today. Dipped down to 48F tonight. There is an 80% chance of rain tomorrow in SE S.D.

49° and dark. We're supposed to get a lot of rain along the river tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom