What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh it was a beautiful fall day here. It got up into the 70s, and sunny. This morning my husband flew in an ultralight plane. Later we took a nice long ride on the motorcycle. We topped off the day by taking the dogs for a walk and having chicken fajitas for supper. Now...we are relaxing.

View attachment 16048

That would have been great Chopper :)

Sounds like a really wonderful day you both had :)

Crisp & cool fall morning in SE S.D. the sun is shining brightly, expecting a high of 73F.

Another beautiful day! Hubby and I are going to go on a bike ride today, then I will come home and do laundry and dishes and vacuuming and...

A sunny 65° here along the river. I need to go out and pull up the dead plants.

In the 60's today in SE S.D. The weather channel says it will get down to 25f tonight & plan to have a rain/snow mix in the morning. Talked with a nephew tonight who lives in Wyoming & it's snowing pretty good out there right now.

We got to 81°, windy, currently 71°. We're supposed to get rain tomorrow and plummeting temps here along the river.

Just started raining a few minutes ago, and now it is rain and snow mixed. Temp is 36.

Temperature has dropped to 31degrees and the rain has turned completely into snow. The ground is covered. My beautiful fall weather has turned into winter weather. :(

Temperature has dropped to 31degrees and the rain has turned completely into snow. The ground is covered. My beautiful fall weather has turned into winter weather. :(

It seems awfully early for you folks to get snowed on. I know November is just around the corner, still......seems like an awfully short summer.

We didn't have a summer, really...it was unbearably hot and smoky for 2 months, now it's cool and clear. I am happy with that and even though it didn't stick, it did snow on my birthday!:)

image-325703747.jpg

Dark, cold, and snowing again.

So who is getting hit by hurricane Sandy? We are expecting a lot of snow and power outages. All of the trees are weak from our summer storm! They are calling it "Frankenstorm." :ermm:

Judging by the amount of wet washing hanging all over my house, I would say wet!
We've had thunder storms daily for over a week now. When it stops raining it's hot as can be, very strange weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom