What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its beautiful and sunny right now. Had a hint of drizzle earlier but thats all gone now. Its suppose to be in the high 80's today.

It's going to rain this afternoon but.. the sun is out and the sky is blue right now!!

pdswife said:
It's going to rain this afternoon but.. the sun is out and the sky is blue right now!!
I wonder if our skies traded places, earlier I'd thought it could go either way, but now the sky is almost cloud-less and it's got to be up near 30 degrees :)

Our weather could best be described as weird today. It was cold and drizzly until about 1/2 an hour ago. It is now sunny and warming up. Hmmm. I had planned on making some rainy day type foods, but may have to change my plans a bit. Rats.

Alix said:
Our weather could best be described as weird today. It was cold and drizzly until about 1/2 an hour ago. It is now sunny and warming up. Hmmm. I had planned on making some rainy day type foods, but may have to change my plans a bit. Rats.
Alix, that's not weird, it's just Alberta :D

It's a little cooler today than it's been. We've had highs of 104-107F lately. Today it's only expected to get to about 95 with maybe a few sprinkles later.

104 might be a little hot.. but I'd deal with it. I am oh so ready for summer!!

I just know that it's going to be like this for the next 5 months, which is fine... I don't mind the heat, but it kinda keeps you from doing many activities outdoors. The transitional seasons are better here for that.

Well, you're always welcome to come here to cool down. Seattle isn't as exciting as Vegas but... it has it's good points.

The Northwest is one of the few parts of the country I haven't visited. I would like to get there one day.

Tennessee is the place to be! Started out around 50 degrees this morning and is 80 degrees on the back deck now with a slight cooling breeze - the golf course is humming and everything is green as can be. . . . .ahhhhhhh - What am i doing inside on the 'puter - bye - Glenda

We have a spring Noreaster on the way, so alot of rain for the next few days. Thankfully it's not winter or else we would be shoveling!

sattie said:
Too FREAKING HOT!!!! :angry: Who ever is hogging :pig: all the cool air, STOP!!

Please take some of ours... and send some nice warm stuff here.

This is the second weekend in a row that our camping trip has been put off because of coldish rainy weather. BOOOOO!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom