What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy does it shoveling that wet, heavy stuff. Dh was out shoveling snow on Christmas night, 3 years ago, when we had all that snow, & he was over exerting. He is pretty fit & at the time, 49 years old, & he had a heart attack. You would think it would have convinced him to stop smoking, but no such luck.

I quit smoking the day before my heart attack...:rolleyes: I am fairly fit and we live in an apartment complex where the shoveling is done for us...I have to go LOOKING for snow to shovel. Love the stuff.

PrincessFiona60 said:
I quit smoking the day before my heart attack...:rolleyes: I am fairly fit and we live in an apartment complex where the shoveling is done for us...I have to go LOOKING for snow to shovel. Love the stuff.

I'll let you know when you can come and help shovel. That is if we ever get enough to shovel. ;) I'm ready for snow too. Today was a tease. Felt like snow, looked like snow, but no snow. Now it is going to be nice again tomorrow (60 degrees). :(

When I worked nights I would shovel the walk outside my unit's door to the facility. Just for the heck of it and I had fun. A couple of 15 minute breaks and I could have it nice by the time maintenance showed up in the morning.

I'll let you know when you can come and help shovel. That is if we ever get enough to shovel. ;) I'm ready for snow too. Today was a tease. Felt like snow, looked like snow, but no snow. Now it is going to be nice again tomorrow (60 degrees). :(
We could use a few days of that 60F weather you have. We got teased with a few flurries today but our temp.'s didn't get much higher than 20F today in SE South Dakota.

Well, for those of you who want snow so badly, we are getting it for you. It has been raining, snowing, raining, off and on. Now it is turning to all snow. So if you hurry, I will try to keep it here for you. :angel:

30° now along the river. We were in the teens earlier this morning. Supposed to gradually warm up the rest of the week.

Addie said:
Well, for those of you who want snow so badly, we are getting it for you. It has been raining, snowing, raining, off and on. Now it is turning to all snow. So if you hurry, I will try to keep it here for you. :angel:

Can you just send it my way? We need the moisture SO bad!

26°F...clear night, it'll get cold but no snow. The snow line is too high, we really need the moisture, too!

Chilly winds all day.

At least Maintenance finally got me some heat. He had kind of ignored me since last year when it went on the fritz, so this time, I told management (like I'm supposed to), and the huge floor mounted unit was replaced a couple of hours later.

We are going to get rain today and thunderstorms, but because it is going to be 41c, it is going to be so muggy....YUK!!!

It has been in the low 30's all day. Raw and cold. the kind that gets into your bones and won't leave. Worcester, out in the middle of the state has more than one inch of snow. Milton, south of Boston, has two inches. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom