What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raining all day, love it. But, I wish we had more and the west coast had less, they are starting to float over there.

How about Russia Fi, they should have lots of snow too...but it is a bit further for you to travel :LOL:

Raining all day, love it. But, I wish we had more and the west coast had less, they are starting to float over there.
Please send some of that rain our way, it is extremely dy here. It was a beautiful day here in the high 50's. It's 35F now in SE S.D.;)

Please send some of that rain our way, it is extremely dy here. It was a beautiful day here in the high 50's. It's 35F now in SE S.D.;)

Nope, we are still needing it. This year's fire season was horrible, I want lots of water so next summer won't be so dry and flammable.

Now if you can get the West coasters to send you some...I'm sure they would love to.

Simonbaker, I will gladly send you some of our rain your way. In fact you can have it all. We have had more than our share, even for the great "wet" North! ;)

Nope, we are still needing it. This year's fire season was horrible, I want lots of water so next summer won't be so dry and flammable.

Now if you can get the West coasters to send you some...I'm sure they would love to.

You thought right PF! (I saw this after I quoted simonbaker). We are practically swimming here. :wacko: It is cold and windy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom