What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a comfortable 77° here. I'd have the windows open, but the "boys" are watching football in the common room (and outside) which is under my window. They get noisy.

Unseasonably warm here today in the high 50's. It's cooled off now but still pretty decent in SE S.D.

48°F right now along the river, earlier we got up to 61°, sunny and breezy.

We are having weather and temps that we should have had in October. Tomorrow we are supposed to get rain. today we have fog and mist. :angel:

High of 49F. It has cooled down now to 30 something. Rain predicted thursday in SE S.D.

Dark and 52 degrees right now. It got up to 67 degrees today! Crazy mixed up weather! We may get snow on Sunday. We shall see! It is also going to be really cold on Sunday. Again, I will believe it when I see it!

Dark here too. It started out at 28° this morn, now 37° here along the river.

Another nice day in the mid 40's n SE S.D. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will get some of moisture later his week

Woke up to it raining this morning, unfortunately it didn't amount to much. It's been overcast most of the day it's in the mid 30's now. Forecast says to expect 2" of snow, we'll see if it goes around us in SE South Dakota.

I just read a news clip whereby the midwest is experiencing a record setting time of "no snow." At this time of the year, Michigan and orther northern states (Iowa, Ilinois, etc) have at least 11 inches on the round. It didn't say when you could expect any though. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom