What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a little snow today, maybe 1 inch. It was melting when it hit the ground. Then it cooled off to 30F there is a little accumulation but it didn'nt amount to much in SE S.D.

Snow! Snow! Snow! 6 inches in 4 hours...it's here! Where the heck are my mittens!!! My tassel hat? AAAAAAAA.......it's snowing!!!!

Looks like we may have gotton some rain over the light crust of snow. It is looking pretty shiney & crustey out there.

That does sound pretty cold DL brrrrrrrr

:LOL: you ain't seen nuthin' yet! This was pretty warm for us at this time of year, hence the walk! We are expecting PF's weather some time soon.

Last edited:
Sounds like you are going to be getting much colder weather soon then DL...I do love the cold, but it doesnt get as cold as that over here...although when I was in England, it was cold, in the minuses...so I have felt it brrrrrrr

PrincessFiona60 said:
Snow! Snow! Snow! 6 inches in 4 hours...it's here! Where the heck are my mittens!!! My tassel hat? AAAAAAAA.......it's snowing!!!!

Oh you lucky girl! The weather man says that we are to get a little tonight and tomorrow! I sure hope we do! I am waiting for a snowball if you want to go out and play!

It has been overcast all day here. It has been cold with a north wind. There have been snow flurries off & on most of the day, not much has stuck. The temp.'s are continuing to drop. Now, it's 28F & it feels like the wind cuts right through you in SE S.D. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh you lucky girl! The weather man says that we are to get a little tonight and tomorrow! I sure hope we do! I am waiting for a snowball if you want to go out and play!

I will start lobbing them in the morning. I just got my flannel nightie on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom