What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is blustery, cold wind today. Not sure what the temp is, but I'm glad the DH has offered to keep an eye on the smoker while I edit a very poorly written document. Hmmm...I might change my mind after 2-3 pages...

There is blustery, cold wind today. Not sure what the temp is, but I'm glad the DH has offered to keep an eye on the smoker while I edit a very poorly written document. Hmmm...I might change my mind after 2-3 pages...

CSW, I used to type papers for students at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma. This is a very expensive private university with students from all over the world. They were being prepared to take over their family's company someday. Some of those companies were international, like Ford, Goodyear, etc.

One day a student brings me a paper. I could see there wasn't much writing on it. It was for her music appreciation class. I still charged her the $1.00 for the page. I had her wait while I typed it.

"I went to see blah, blah, blah play music last night, It was good. I liked it."

Yup, she was going to be a leader someday. :angel:

We have been having our winter this week. It's been cold and wet since Monday with highs in the mid 50s and lows in the mid 40s, but by Wednesday we'll be back to our normal mediterranean climate of sunshine with 60s and 70s.

Temp's today were 28F for a high. It's been cooling off since then. They are talking single didgets for the overnight in SE S.D.

It was a pretty nice day today. High of around 40F today, it's cooled off tonight, but still in the 30's in SE S.D.

It's been snowing and melting all day, it's going to freeze up...should be interesting getting to work in the morning.

Woke up to 3" of the fluffy white stuff this morning. Slick drive to work. It's been melting most of the day. Damp day. It's 28F now in SE S.D.

We've been prepping for the first snow of the season (a record going for the longest time between snows). It's supposed to be a doozy, starting sometime late tomorrow and continuing thru Thursday. We had a cloudy 40° today. Drizzled on my windshield on the way home.

Down into the teens tonight, no where near freezing tomorrow, high of about 26, it's going to stay cold!

Snowing, blowing, 17 degrees, and I get to stay home because the school district I work for called off school for the day. I'm on Christmas break a day early! One extra baking day before Christmas. Yea!!!

This morning on the way to work it was 9F. Brrrrr cold. High of 28F, still cold but more bearable. Big storm moving in from the south they say. Hope the weather cooperates for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom