What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're supposed to get a big storm, rain tonight turning to blizzard conditions tomorrow. The weather folks have really been hyping this. Currently 36° F.

Dawgluver said:
We're supposed to get a big storm, rain tonight turning to blizzard conditions tomorrow. The weather folks have really been hyping this. Currently 36° F.

Oh, am I sending the blizzard weather your way? That is what we had all day. It's still windy and cold, but there is no sideways snow now. It's ten degrees now.

Yes, you are, Chopper! And if we get a snow day out of it, so much the better!

I have been listening to the hype all day too. Chopper you can keep that weather! I sure hope it all blows through before Christmas.

:LOL: Indeed, especially if there's a snow day involved! Raining nicely now, with some thunder. I suspect it may be past you now, SB.

Last edited:
:LOL: Indeed, especially if there's a snow day involved! Raining nicely now, with some thunder. I suspect it may be past you now, SB.
They tell me on the news tonight that it's supposed to be here tomorrow morning. :( Not looking forward to driving to work in it tomorrow. You can keep it down there Dawg.!;)

The storm just hit us a couple of hours ago, and I think it's here to stay. Put my sorry-assed little doggie out and now she's sitting on my heating pad (that I probably need to turn off). She usually goes up back to bed with my husband. Is Rosebud spoiled rotten? Heating pad trumps husband. Is husband spoiled rotten? Yeah, he is also. My leg? It's doing OK. I think I've overcome the trip to care for my parents. But I'm not going back any time soon.

It's official, a snow day! All the schools are closed! The rain is just turning to a rain-snow mix, and the wind is howling. 31° F.

Dawgluver said:
It's official, a snow day! All the schools are closed! The rain is just turning to a rain-snow mix, and the wind is howling. 31° F.

I'm glad it got there for you. I gave it a good shove. Since yesterday was the last scheduled day for me before the break I can go out in the sunshine and get things done today. It sure was a quick storm. :)

Holy blizzard. We had 11 inches of snow overnight with very high winds and it is still snowing and blowing. I made out some bills this morning and went out to put them in the mail box. I took the snow brush ( the kind to clear off the car windows) with me to clean off the mail box. I just heard on the radio that there is a semi truck that is jacked knifed on one of our major highways and the road will be closed for a long time (hope no one got hurt). DH just went out to start clearing off the driveway and sidewalks ( he also helps some of the neighbors too).

Warmin up again here...going to be 29c today, then 34c tomorrow and 40c on Sunday :ohmy:

But for Christmas eve and Christmas Day, a lovely 26c both days..PERFECT!! :)

Would love to, but due to the blizzard, we wouldn't be able to find the airport! And all flights were cancelled. Hopefully, they'll be back on track when it's time to leave!

Would love to, but due to the blizzard, we wouldn't be able to find the airport! And all flights were cancelled. Hopefully, they'll be back on track when it's time to leave!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, would cross my toes, too...but it makes it too hard to walk.:rolleyes: Hugs!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, would cross my toes, too...but it makes it too hard to walk.:rolleyes: Hugs!

:LOL: Thanks, PF! At least the blizzard had the decency to do its thing before we were to leave. I feel really bad for all the folks who had their flights cancelled today. It's still really nasty out, with a 2 hour school delay already announced for tomorrow.

We had a good snowfall and then it rained. It stayed around freezing, so lots of slush. They are predicting 20 cm (8 inches) of snow starting sometime tomorrow. I'm glad I have almost all my shopping done. Just need to get in some soft drinks and Stirling has promised to walk to the depanneur (convenience store) and get them. It's a block away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom