What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to make a run to the corner store. When I left it wasn't even drizzling. By the time I got to the store, (three minutes) it was pouring and the wind was blowing. I was on my scooter and was riding right into the wind. I was looking at my meter, and could see that the scooter was straining against the wind. The temp is in the 40's, but the wind has the branches on the Weeping Willow across the street blowing sideways. :angel:

The temp. here is mild for this time of year, around 48ºF. However there are strong winds with gusts up to 50 mph and it's raining.

the temp is presently in the mid 30's and more high winds. But the good news? We will have snow On Christmas. Sorry PF. Looks like I will be housebound for a while. The bad news? We have a Nor'easter heading our way.

There is a huge Weeping Willow tree across the street. It used to be beautiful. But with all the wind storms we have had lately, one side is now bare of branches. Every time it snowed, it looked like a tree covered in white lace. The top of the tree has all new growth. But I have the feeling that it is going to have to come down. If the tree were healthy, it wouldn't have lost all the branches that it did. The tree has become an accident waiting to happen. I can't help wondering if the high winds we are presently experiencing will be its death knell. :angel:

Very cold & windy today.No snow or rain but it feels like the wind goes right through you. It is so extremely dry in our house, I need to get the humidifier going tonight.

39c right now :ohmy:

Nice and cool inside though :)

There is meant to be a change coming through late this afternoon/early evening, so that is good!

oh my, we have these HUGE snowflakes drifting down from the sky, looking like big, white coat buttons. the ground is too warm for anything to stick yet. so nice to see a calm sky like this, following on the heels of the fierce bullying winds, slicing their way through here just a few days ago....

It's a very very cold 5F in Northern South Dakota tonight. They have at least a foot of snow here. The roads are snow packed & icey. Brrrrrr

And so it begins !!!

It's been snowing for just over 1 hour and this is what we have already. It's gorgeous and I love it !!!

img_1221690_0_7fd32f04a80c6d72cce207bdcf9e4c76.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom