What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since i live in ireland. It was freezing yesterday, freezing today, going to be freezing tomorrow, going to be freezing next week, going to be freezing in the summer (except the 1 days worth of sun we get). :LOL:
I just checked the weather in Ireland. We have wildly different ideas of what is freezing. :LOL:

Even in Denmark they don't call it freezing unless its near 0C (32F).

Here, in winter, if it is sunny, it usually means it's even colder.

It has now reached 44.5c here :ohmy:

The evaporative air conditioning is not bad but it struggles a bit in this high heat, but the split system costs so much to run for long periods of time

Can't wait for the change to come through

The cool change came through here late last night and it is currently 25c...lovely!!

It is going to be 32c today...much better, still hot but not sweltering ;)

A few days ago it was -34F at my son's house in Alamosa, Colorado when they got up to go to work. :ohmy: It was the coldest place in the nation. I'm really glad that I don't live there. Even the cars don't want to start at that temperature. :(

Here right now it is sunny and 38 degrees above zero. :)

24F now in SE S.D. it's cold but not unbearable yet. a low of 2 F predicted tonight.

We just got back from a walk, it's a cloudy 36°F here along the Mississip.

Normal winter weather for Montreal: -10C (14F). It wasn't awful when I bought groceries, but I did have to turn on the rear windscreen defroster.

Dark and 24F. Not bad for 6:30 in the evening this time of year. We just need snow, and there is nothing in the forecast.:mad:

Dark and 24F. Not bad for 6:30 in the evening this time of year. We just need snow, and there is nothing in the forecast.:mad:

No kidding, here it is January and you can still see trees and brown areas on the tops of the mountains in the back country. Does not bode well for next fire season.

Brrrrr indeed, SB! You usually send us your weather, and we currently have 35° F. You are welcome to keep your 2°F!

Brrrrr indeed, SB! You usually send us your weather, and we currently have 35° F. You are welcome to keep your 2°F!
It's supposed to warm up this upcoming week, I will be so glad to pass these temp.'s south to you!;)

It's supposed to warm up this upcoming week, I will be so glad to pass these temp.'s south to you!;)

:LOL: Oh sure, SB. Hopefully we'll both get some decent weather! It was quite nice here today, sorry you didn't get the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom